Health and Hormonal Testing
- Hot Flashes
- Night Sweats
- Breast Tenderness
- Irregular Menstrual Cycles
- Vaginal Dryness
- Uterine Fibroids
- Increased facial/Body Hair
- Weight gain/loss
- Mood swings
- Decreased libido
- Erectile dysfunction
- Weight gain
- Loss of stamina
- Decrease in mental sharpness
- Reduced muscle size
- Increased moodiness
- Metabolic syndrome
- Prostate enlargement
|2 Tube test kit consist of the following panel:|
4 Tube test kit consist of the following panel:
This is an at-home kit with instructions. Results typically received within 3-5 business days after kit has been received by laboratory.
NOTE for menstruating females: This test should be collected between days 19-21 of menstrual cycle.
Once purchased, a saliva kit (with instructions) will be drop-shipped to the address provided. Patient will be contacted from Dr Naina’s office once results are received to schedule a consultation.
Dr Naina Sachdev office offers a variety of laboratory services to help patients uncover their underlying health problems and guide them on the path to proper health. Comprehensive testing is critical for understanding one’s individual health and the steps required to improve biochemical imbalances.
Comprehensive health profile includes:
- Lipid panel
- Comprehensive Metabolic panel
- Complete blood count w/auto diff
The blood test screens for cardiovascular risk, major organ function, anemia, cholesterol, glucose (blood sugar) infections, blood disease, and other indications of illness.
Additional panels are available upon request.
- 25 OH Vitamin D
- Anti Mullerian hormone
- Iron & TIBC
- Free & Total Testosterone
- Free T3
- Free T4
- Reverse T3
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism Thyroid Hormone Imbalances
- Weight gain
- Physical or mental fatigue or lethargy
- Depression or irritability
- Dry skin and or hair
- Muscle pain
- Painful periods
- Intolerance to cold or cold hands and feet
- Constipation, gas, bloating or indigestion
- Sore throat or nasal congestion
- Poor memory
Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism Thyroid Hormone Imbalances
- Nervousness, anxiety and irritability
- Sudden weight loss without a change in diet
- Rapid heartbeat
- Tremors in your hands and fingers
- Changes in menstrual patterns
- Increased sensitivity to heat
- Changes in bowel patterns, especially more frequent bowel movements
- An enlarged thyroid gland (goiter)
- Fatigue, muscle weakness
- Difficulty sleeping
- Skin thinning
- Fine, brittle hair
Chronic stress can deplete thyroid function as the stress hormone cortisol inhibits thyroid function. Autoimmune disease of the thyroid can cause both hypo and hyperthyroidism, as the antibodies can either block or stimulate the thyroid receptors.
The test checks the levels of key hormones produced by your thyroid. The test is designed to establish current levels of these important hormones so any imbalances can be corrected.
|ADDITIONAL TESTING AVAILABLE|
- Allergy panels
- Food Allergies
- GI-MAP Testing
- Heavy Metal testing
- Micronutrient Testing
- Genomic Testing
- Telomere Testing
- In Body Composition Analyzer
- TruAge Diagnostic Testing
- Lipoprotein Testing
- Cardiac Marker Testing
- Inflammatory Marker testing
- Natural Killer Cell testing
- Immunity Testing
- Covid Testing
- NeuroTransmitter Testing
Please contact our office at 310-777-7511 to schedule your consultation for what tests are recommended for you.
Tests can be purchased with most insurances or out of pocket.