NainaMD Beverly Hills Ageless Intensiv Skin Serum
WHY DOES TOPICAL APPLICATION OF GROWTH FACTORS (GF) WORK?
- Targeted Natural Skin Proteins That Are Found In Young Radiant Skin Which Decline with Age
- FDA Facility Produced
- Laser Selected Highly Concentrated
- Increased Skin Cellular Turnover
- Increased Skin Collagen Production
- Increased Skin Elastin Production
- Increased Skin Hydration
- Essential Skin Proteins
- Skin Polypeptide Growth Factors - FDA Approved Biotechnology
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin H
- Premier Anti-Aging Hyaluronic Acid
- All Skin Types
- Rejuvenate, Regenerate, Repair
- Potent Skin Tightening
- Instant Luminous Skin Brightening Effect
- Reduction In Hyperpigmentation
- Reduction Fine Lines And Wrinkles
- Even Skin Texture And Tone
- Ultimate Skin Hydration
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Open Vial And Finish Products In 7-10 Days For Optimum Results
- Apply Topically To Entire Clean Face, Neck And Decollate
- Best To Use At Night (May Be Applied Morning Or Evening Or Both)
- Repeat Every 8 Weeks For Maintenance
- Use Liberally
"I believe in treating the whole body from the inside out using functional, anti-aging an nutrigenomic medicine.
Once the body is corrected from the inside only then can the proper aesthetic treatments be successful and long-lasting.
I have customized the best regimens to the highest possible standards internationally."
Dr. Naina Sachdev
Dr. Naina Sachdev, known as NAINAMD™ BEVERLY HILLS most recently, served as the Ambassador for Procter & Gamble Olay® Regenerist skin care line, launched internationally.
She is also the Medical Director at her NainaMD Anti-Aging & Regenerative Clinic in Beverly Hills, CA and affiliate clinics with her current international client base from Beverly Hills to Dubai and Asia.
As a known speaker domestically and internationally she is highly regarded for her expertise in Anti-Aging and Regenerative which include aesthetic, functional medicine and integrative cutting edge treatments she has researched for 15 yrs resulting in a patent she obtained Sept 2016.